So its Sunday again so you know what that means its the Sunday Hair Clinic, its going to be the last in the series for a little while when next Sunday it will be replaced by a new weekly feature so keep your eyes peeled!
I want to share with you the top 10 tips for keeping your hair healthy
- Choose the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type! - It will make a difference I promise.
- Avoid using styling products all the time - They can cause your hair to become dry and weaken it meaning breakage and split ends.
- Brush or comb your hair properly - Do not brush wet hair, comb it and also brush/comb hair from the bottom upwards as this will stop you from straining your hair.
- Avoid wearing your hair to tight - Doing this can cause pulling your hair out at the temples where the hair is finer resulting in bald patches and nobody wants that.
- Rinse your hair well - Always rinse all traces of product out of your hair, leaving products in there can leave hair dull and lifeless also rinse hair with cooler water to close the cuticle meaning shinier hair :)
- Drink water - Water keeps your skin and your hair hydrated, hydrated hair is healthy hair.
- Have a deep treatment - Doing this once a week will give your hair a good moisture boost and feed it from the inside.
- Avoid using to many heated styling tools - Heat frazzles the hair can cause your hair to dry out and cause split ends, if you do have to use heat use heat protection.
- Don't wash your hair everyday - I know some people like to wash theirs everyday but its actually bad for you, it drys out the hair and takes the natural oils that your hair needs to protect it as well as protecting your scalp away. Even greasy haired girls shouldn't wash theirs everyday, leave at least a day or 2 between them.
- Visit the hairdresser - Getting regular trims will help with the overall condition of the hair and also your hairdresser can help address any problems that you are having with your hair.
Hope these have helped you guys and that you have enjoyed reading them :)
| Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Instagram |